elements
bohemian artifacts.curious acquisitions



Friday, February 8, 2013

the neglegent blogger

well......I have not blogged since December..........there was the holiday....
then some rest.....then January comes the month of doom and gloom for brick and motar shops..
everyone shopped lots in December January is like the hangover.....
 
 it is also my birthday month and this year I went with my husband to NYC I am 48 now so I am trying this whole upper case I thing if you read my blog you will know that grammer and english are greatly abused here I thank the nuns of Holy Rosary.....but I am getting off track....and i am already sick of the upper case i think...and yes i do have self esteem...just shifting up and down feels like a lot of extra work......
 the city is big and busy the New York Gift fair was also going on and we went to see wicked......
Elphba has changed me forever....it was a beautiful show......
 the cast puts on the show twice a day and is only off on Sundays....making me feel well...lazy at best
 loved the signs above the exits......
 blurry or not....you are now leaving oz.....that's just cool
 shot of the city..........
 great artist space....in the city.....NOT NYC.....grand rapids mi.....i have been cleaning and organizing my studio....working on lots of new designs........
 glitter is everywhere....2 size loving cups.....birds.....l-o-v-e and other words that will hang....
i am on a    r    o    l    l...................
 more studio shots........
 120 drawers each getting labeled and filled with ephemera, paints, and other supplies.....i am determined to become the organized artist this year..........
 this table is an old hospital gerney one of my friends that's normal said..."you know that's had bodies on it...gross" well now it's glitter centeral...i think it likes its new life......
 wanted to include on shot from the front of the store......if you live close stop in and if your visiting.. i can always ship it.......
last shot top of the empire state building...........must be the air...people look blueish up there.....


best to you xxoo
patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment