elements
bohemian artifacts.curious acquisitions



Friday, September 24, 2010

creating


working on some ribbons for an order...also for beneath the tree and uica art events....
leaving early in the morning.....for the country living fair..................

delight... induldge... delight... repeat



more of my art......



blackbird and other art will be making the trip to the cl fair with me to meet some of my special friends...


maybe i'll see you at the fair hope so!!!



will post lots of pictures when i return.....



happy friday



xxoo patrice




2 comments:

  1. Hey fellow Michigander!
    Haha...Thanks for dropping into my blog. I added your name to my Hat for the fairie drawing and I must say that your work and blog are lovely!!
    Thank you for participating in my fun, sweety!
    Lenae

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you checked out my blog I am new to this an delight when anyone is here but me...
    where in the state are you??
    I actually sent in an etsy order and sent you an email I still want to order a fairy not sure what happened....Just got back from the creative connection...what a great event....

    ReplyDelete