elements
bohemian artifacts.curious acquisitions



Sunday, February 6, 2011

here we go...............


ok........so here it is....


a do-over.......

WARNING THIS IS A LONG POST

i used to own a store a gift shop did it for 5 years.....got burnt out...it's true....i always wanted a store i told my mom when i was 16 i don't want to go to college i want to open a boutique to which she said you have the rest of you life to do that....so i went to college...in my 30's i opened pepperberry i had great customers and loved buying and displaying...i had a wonderful following..but i was single, had a daughter in school a house...got so consumed in the store i really had very little time to ever make art let alone sell it....when i closed i said never again....maybe you know this never is a long time.


fast forward it's years later i am in my mid 40's my daughter is old..(won't say grown but she is in college....) i create wonderful art in an abundance that flows freely from me i sell at jurierd art shows and wholsale my art as well. I am beyond greatful and happy to now be working with jen o'conner from earth angels and selling with her....i have balance and peace that i did not have 10 years ago... i have a cool happy husband and a nice life...i blurted out probably 2 years ago...i wan to own a store again....to which then i said did i jus say that? my husband said yes you did....


i miss the smell the feel being in it the display the joy when people fing the exact right thing the ability to share my creative abilities and share them with others in a living breathing space.

i miss everything about it...


told someone recently.....i want a do-over...they said yea don't we all...you don't get them....

i thought oh yes you do...........


I AM OPENING A STORE IN MAY............MOVING IN MARCH 1ST....amazing old furniture factory wonderful antiques stores as my neighbors........

furniture.gifts. art.......yummy things


can not wait to see you all again as i bring you the best of the best of......


xxoo

patrice


new posting on the trophy wife too....

No comments:

Post a Comment