elements
bohemian artifacts.curious acquisitions



Sunday, February 20, 2011

wants vs needs

i want to paint today...............
i need to move furniture.............
i want to watch LMN and sew...........
i need to pack for atlanta................
i want a chocolate candy bar for breakfast.........(not really...i like toast in the a.m.)

hard to make needs happen over wants....looking for a perfect balance this sunday
maybe wakin up so early will help.......
until i want and need a nap!

store update.....my friend and i moved a crazy long counter in there.....the space is a-maz-ing!!

GIRL POWER!

XXOO patrice

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you. I used to own a vintage store in Mishawaka for 5 years. Miss, Miss, Miss. Now my displays are down to a booth in a antique mall. I still have big dreams,--- again! Love what us locals call Shipsie. I'm very sure I spelled it wrong! Can't wait for pics of your new place.
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i HAD A STORE TOO FOR 5 YEARS AND HOARDED THE DISPLAY PIECES....IT'S BEEN ABOUT 5 YEARS SINCE I CLOSED....CAN NOT WAIT.....
    HOPE YOU CAN VISIT THE BUILDING HAS 3 AMAZING ANTIQUE STORES ALREADY
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete