elements
bohemian artifacts.curious acquisitions



Monday, April 11, 2011

mental illness

well i have returned from my trip took over 300 photos... the one's that i wanted to share first are the ones that make me know i am yes...without any doubt not normal in my thinking..case and point... loving cup trophy acquired in summerland california.....now living in grand rapids michigan circia 1969 for shooting award this bad boy will hold my pens and such @ elements luv luv luv it get ready for the next ones.........................................................................................................................
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be still my heart this poor baby is caged behind a fence in santa barbara california i am working on a jail break for her love the pale blue color


so my someday dream car....................will share some amazing photos of stores and such with you soon


xxoo

patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment